CONTESTS

None at the moment, check back soon!

Recent Posts

Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren









The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
September 2010

Seventeen-year-old Bianca Piper is cynical and loyal, and she doesn't think she's the prettiest of her friends by a long shot. She's also way too smart to fall for the charms of man-slut and slimy school hottie Wesley Rush. In fact, Bianca hates him. And when he nicknames her "Duffy," she throws her Coke in his face.

But things aren't so great at home right now. Desperate for a distraction, Bianca ends up kissing Wesley. And likes it. Eager for escape, she throws herself into a closeted enemies-with-benefits relationship with Wesley.

Until it all goes horribly awry. It turns out that Wesley isn't such a bad listener, and his life is pretty screwed up, too. Suddenly Bianca realizes with absolute horror that she's falling for the guy she thought she hated more than anyone.



I was INSANE excited when I found this in my mailbox this week. Actually, my mom did, as I've been at a Nike golf thingy majingy all week. But it was a fantastic surprise for when I arrived home. I've only just started it, but let me tell you: IT IS CRAZY AWESOME GOODLY AMAZ-A-ZING!

Happy 4th of July!!

***by the way, there are many many many familiar AW names in the acknowledgments***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

/dies-from-jealousy

Samantha R. said...

So jealous!

Kelly said...

This looks great, enjoy! :)

Abby said...

I've heard great things about this book! I think I shall have to get it too!

prophecygirl said...

I've heard great things about The Duff. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

I've read a couple good reviews of The Duff. I can't wait to read it.

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Great book! Looking forward to your review on Duff.
These are the ones we got this week: Vlog
Take care!
Vanessa
Book ♥ Soulmates

Meeroar said...

Wow! I want to read that! :)

brandileigh2003 said...

I have heard a lot about this one. Happy Reading! Here’s mine if you wanna check it out.

Post a Comment

i love the comments and appreciate each and every one. i try and return them on your blogs ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Page Views Since May 25, 2010

free hit counter