Today is a good day. Why? Because I received my very first award, from Jon Paul over at Where Sky Meets Ground blog.
So I think I'm supposed say ten things that brighten my day:
1. Writing! One of those amazing days where you just crank out pages and pages of pure awesomeness.
2. Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. Heaven. On. Earth.
3. Snow days. Who doesn't love not having school?
4. My horse, Willie, and my three labradors, Squire, Esa, and Bodie. Because they're hilarious. And adorable. And one of the sweetest little thing you'll ever see.
5. Homemade chocolate chip cookies. When someone else makes them, because I am such a lousy cook that everything I bake turns out to be a huge pile of nastiness.
6. Comments. Comments are FUN to read. And FUN to give. Just sayin ;)
7. The Olympics. I have practically been glued to the Winter Games this year.
8. When USA or one of those small countries that only has one athlete wins a medal at the Olympics.
9. Going to the movies with my friends, and getting on an extreme sugar high from the overpriced movie theater candy.
10. Reading a good book that is impossible to put down.
Now I will pass on this award to only 3 people, because shortly I will be giving more people with a different award:
1. M.J. over at The Musings of A Teenage Oxymoron
2. Kyrie at Tea and Biscuits
3. Mikey at Room to Improve
Award number two, thanks to Shadow Bee at the Dreamcatcher's Lair
I am passing this award along to these awesome peeps, because some of them are new bloggers, some are old bloggers, but all of them are pure awesome bloggers.
1. Tilt at Infinite Butterflies
2. Alex at Writers Cove
3. Mae at Maenad Writes
4. Horserider at Writers Chasm
5. Dystophil at Fabrica Scribendi